Since 11/11 is a holiday Riley's surgery has be rescheduled to 11/4. I also learned today that it will be about 4 hours long.
So, unless he gets sick at all 11/4 is the day. We don't want him to get anything or they will cancel and reschedule the surgery. He is starting to complain everyday of pain so, I just want to get on with this and not have any delays.
I know I will be very vigilant about germs the couple of weeks before surgery andI will bug everyone! (no pun intended) :)